Sometimes, the best update isn’t a huge new feature. Sometimes, the best update is a smaller one: a small improvement to make the dr2dr experience that much better.
And so, on Saturday, May 20, 2017, between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. Mountain Time (UTC-07:00), dr2dr will be unavailable, but only so we can bring you some of those awesome little improvements!
What improvements you ask? Hold on to your hats!
- Clinics can now be set up as a Critical Results Reporter. Users receiving a critical result from a clinic will always be notified of the result, even if they’ve disabled notifications from that clinic
- Pop-up windows, like the address book, will no longer close if a user accidentally clicks outside the window
- We’ve fixed an issue where incorrect icons might be displayed in the dr2dr mobile app
- When typing a name into a conversation’s “To” field, the list of suggested contacts that pops up will show names from the entire address book
We’ve also improved the Patient Management feature in dr2dr.
The Patients tab in your personal profile will now show:
- Patient records you have created
- Patient records created by a clinic you are associated with
- Patient records attached to a conversation you are a part of
The Patients tab in a clinic’s profile will now show:
- Patient records the clinic has created
- Patient records attached to a conversation the clinic is a part of
If you have any questions about this update, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.